Friday 14 June 2019

Individual Authentic Journey Report Essay Example | Topics and Well Written Essays - 3750 words

Individual Authentic Journey Report - Essay ExampleAuthentic Leadership Report Introduction priming of the Report During the recent economic crisis, the disillusioned global audience was witness to an economic crisis of global proportions as the greed exhibited by close to of the worlds economic leaders as they attempted to make more money for themselves in collusion with various private enterprises set in motion the incompar able-bodied collapse of most of the worlds financial systems. This economic crisis could have been averted if the leaders entrusted with the momentous responsibility of managing these major corporations had conducted themselves in an honest and integral agency as opposed to the avarice and greed that they exhibited. By conducting this regular(a) leadership study upon myself, I forget be able to improve my own transparence as sound strengthen my overall accountability by following the recommendations of the findings that will be laid out in this report. Th is will help in causing me to develop my capabilities and evolve from being a leader whose leadership only extends to the success of the companys bottom line to one who is able to aptly confront the various societal and organizational challenges and the various public policy issues in a manner that can be perceived to be both integral and honest. By cultivating these qualities, I hope to be able to transform myself into the image of a leader who is capable of repairing the damaged relationship that exists among the corporate world and the general public. By doing this I will be able to restore, hope, meaningfulness, confidence, optimism and resilience to both sides of the divide. Report Aims and Objectives The Sole Purpose of my undertaking this authentic leadership research was so as to enable me establish my intrinsic leadership qualities as well as formulate a plan that will enable me further develop myself into a better leader. With the recent global economic crisis and especia lly with the collapse of some of the worlds major corporations such(prenominal) as Enron corporation and the Lehman brothers Holdings Inc, there has been a somewhat tremendous loss of confidence by the general public in the capabilities of the leaders in some of the worlds major corporations. Scope and of the Report The scope of the study will be mainly concentrated on relating several incidences that will dispense to highlight various attributes that serve to portray me as being an authentic leader. The study will draw on my previous life experiences as well as reference several books. Limitations of the Report As a result of my being both the participant and the researcher, it might be difficult for me to assume the military post of Birds eye view while conducting the research. To effectively counter this, I will endeavor to ensure that I maintain objectivity in conducting the research project (Magolda, Creamer and Meszaros, 2010). Justification of methodology undertaken The met hodology of this report is mainly derived from using autoethnography. Autoethnography is a form

No comments:

Post a Comment