Saturday 9 February 2019

Afterlife Essay -- essays research papers

The AfterlifeConsidering my thoughts on the afterlife is something I have done several times in my life. My views and beliefs have flipd everywhere the years regarding this subject. My Catholic upbringing was probably where my first views came from. They were the traditional nirvana and hell beliefs and also of purgatory. Today my thoughts are not so filthy and white. I am not sure what lies beyond this life. I do believe that we just dont disappear only that we change forms. I personally struggled with this subject because I have researched several variant religions. I saw each had unique beliefs about the afterlife but all believed in one. For me I believe that we are reunited completely with our Creator. As a result all our fea...

No comments:

Post a Comment