Saturday 7 July 2012

Essay about in my future life

Everyone has dreams of what they would want in the near and far future and this is perhaps why most students have at least once written an essay about in my future life.

It not only the young that have dreams about how they hope their future would be but also the old, who also have some dreams that they would like to accomplish within a certain period of time. Personally, I have always had the dream of becoming a musician in the future.

Ever since the days when I was in kindergarten, I have been obsessed with music and would sometimes get late doing some things just because I was still listening to some music which I loved. It is not only listening to music that excites me but also creating music.

The first music I ever created was back in the second grade when I used to use my pencil as a drum stick and our class table as a drum while creating some simple beats that I used to entertain myself and my classmates with. I have since learned to play the flute, the piano and am currently taking some private classes in playing the violin.

So strong is the passion to one day creates good music that I am willing to join any band in any position just so I can be part of the music creation process. If I had my was, them I would definitely become an accomplished classical pianist who would grace the most popular concerts held in my country, the neighboring countries and region, and even the popular entertainment spots around the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment