Monday 23 July 2012

Custom writings

Everything you learn either in elementary school, high school or in the university it should act as preserved knowledge that will assist the student in future endeavors but sometimes this is not the case as students tend to shed off some knowledge like custom writings skills as they see the non-applicable. They fail to understand that writing research proposal either on their own projects as business men and women or research proposal for their university project is all about the skills of custom writings.

During the time I was a student our high school teachers usually taught has custom writings but I asked my son whether they learned custom writings nowadays and I was surprised than even the words custom writings never existed in his vocabularies. I pitied him because he is about to write his research proposal and there is no way he will write the research proposal without having any knowledge about custom writings.

Though it has been many years since I finished my studies in the university I still have a bit of knowledge about custom writings and I hope teaching my son the skills on custom writings will help him write his research proposal much better. I do not like seeing my son fail his exams because I know his future depends on his education that’s why I want him to write his research proposal well and all the other exam papers.

I know research proposal writing is not as ease as he seems to think but I know I can help because I have done many research proposal writings in my job and they have all been well appreciated by my employer thus I have a lot of writing knowledge.